A Dream French Wedding is a Dordogne wedding planning service providing bespoke weddings for couples wanting to get married in France.
A Dream French Wedding is run by Joanna Burgess who offers a bilingual service with tailor-made packages to suit all budgets, styles and requirements.
Joanna provides a uniquely personal service, working closely with each couple throughout the process. Organising a wedding abroad can be a daunting task, particularly considering the distance and language barrier. Joanna has built excellent supplier relationships, speaks fluent French and understands both the cultural implications and the legalities. She is able to offer couples peace of mind that they have someone ‘on the ground’, working on their behalf.
The wedding planning services offered by A Dream French wedding are as flexible as possible; from full A-Z wedding planning to pre-wedding consultancy and on-the-day coordination.
A-Z planning covers all stages of the wedding planning process and includes –
* An initial discussion about requirements
* Assistance with the budget
* Sourcing a suitable venue
* Negotiation of all supplier bookings ( ceremony and reception venues, celebrant, caterer, florist, photographer, videographer, bridal beautician, wedding day transport, musicians/DJs/PA hire, cake, staff, marquee/furniture/tableware hire etc)
* Compiling a wedding day itinerary,
* Re-confirming all supplier bookings,
* Wedding day assistance to manage the special event.
A Dream French Wedding offers a uniquely personal and independant wedding planning service; it is not tied to any particular suppliers so can offer an unbiased view and flexibility of choice. Joanna does not accept commissions which would otherwise increase costs considerably for each couple, preferring instead to work in an honest, transparent way with all suppliers selected purely on merit.
For more details about getting married in France please contact Joanna.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.